Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 8, 2011

Natural fashion

I love everything natural.You know,there is a specific "Eco" trend now,when people start treating their environment more and more.
As for me,I love such a natural touching in fashion-it makes me feel myself more poetric!:)
Usually,all prints and images in this style are light and romantic,so they can really encourage or inspire!
That's my personal top-3 of natural clothes:

 1. Floral dresses. These dresses are usually made as pachwork works,and everytime I see them,I feel myself light.I guess,that's very sunny and youthful cloth.Totally and absolutely fashionable for this summer.
2. Dresses with "wheat ears". They usually have very epic mood,whic is really close to my mood:).
I love their light shapes,they look very flexible and elegant.I guess,that's very wonderful and fresh way to create some fashionable summer clothes.
3.Wooden print. That's my favourite print this season. Wood fiber look very juicy and natural,it looks as catchy and very specific and unsual picture. I love them,they look attractive-for brave fashionistas!
These all things were made with a big natural inspiration,as I see.I guess,such a trend can help to pay some attention and to look at nowdayas environmental problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment