Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hand-made "WOODen" necklace

Several weeks ago I created this necklace.



But  I have decided to put it on only today.

I guess,it's a perfect detail to put a great fashionable accent in very easy and simple outfit. You can just have a non very original base,but with such a catchy detail you would look really trendier and better.

Actually, I was inspired by Celine wooden print.I have shown this print at one of the last posts here.
But I've decidede to create an accessorize,not just an outfit or clothes.
That's my WOODen inspiration.





Frankly speaking,I have made it this way:
I took several pieces of chalk.
Then I printed wooden prints(there weren't real prints,there were just examples of forms of floors).
I cut these papers,wrapped it around chalk and fixed it with glue and scotch.
Then I took a violet thread and painted it into brown,to get this a little bit clumsy and shaggy form.
And finally I bound each chalk with this thread.
Totally,I got it.

So,it's really easy.Not perfect ( it's seeable,that it's not Italian fashion factory:),but easy and home-making.

3 comments:

  1. классное украшение!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Katya !
    It's a really nice wooden nacklace !
    I'm gonna make soon something similar but just a little bit smaller...
    Ciao. -Antonino-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Katya.
    Wish i could do it too...I'll try !!
    Nino.

    ReplyDelete