Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fashionable T-shirt

Finding new modern ways in design and styling is one of the neccessary points in fashion process.
And today I wanted something of the kind.


Actually,I have already seen some similar examples of wearing t-shirt in this way.I guess,it looks very cool and fresh,it reminds me a process of laundry drying.

I thought,that it will be more colorful and trendy to try to combine this cool t-shirt with a turquoise colored skirt.





 The main raisin is this draped clot. To make this one,it's enough to have a simple monochromatic top and several pins. Then you should make a nubbin, and fix it with pins. Everything genius is easy!:)



By the way, I have seen a photo of Rihanna's look in a similar photo.

I love her top,it has trendy and cocetish shape.I like this difference between two shoulders,it looks feminine and youthful.
But with unequal pants she looks clumsy and disharmonious.If this skirt had more fromal and simple shape,it would look more holistically.

But we can give her a plus for courage!

So,the main tip is to remember to combine these pretty cool clots with easy and simple clothes.But bright juicy colors or catchy prints are welcome!

4 comments:

  1. hmm interesting! i really like the shirt ... looks simple but truly impresive! great post darling! :)
    love the model too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! very informational...
    I truly says, you did a great job!
    Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, dear, the shirt idea was fantastic, but I'm not sure about your skirt selection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Я знаю эту идею)) на мой взгляд, она хорошая))

    ReplyDelete