Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jeans dress makes me happy

Even the title sounds very materialistic, I am not embarrassed by this today:).

Totally,the weather becomes hotter,and now I can easily walk along the streets in my new "a-la" jeans dress.
I guess,that's one of the perfect thing for summer clothing: either light,either fashionable.
The main purpose is to make the image be alive!


Jeans dress (Gloria Jeans) + Wedges from second-hand (Or how I and my mom call it - " a boutique").

Actually,this dress has pockets and really can look funny and lively!


By the way, it can be also worn with a hat! Especially with a trendy STRAW.


As for wedges, I like, that this shape is very popular and asfhionable nowadays. Moreover, if the sole is canvas, you can call yourself "Queen of today style".

I'm lucky,because I have found such a shape in second-hand. Oh,sometimes second-hands become the coolest shops all over the world, and no one "Gucci" can't compete with them!
And I'm double lucky, beause my wedges are not only canvas shoes, but they also have a knitted decoration.


Starngely, but I'm absolutely satisfitited with my day and my look.
And it sounds very nice.

As for these red "things" in my hans on the first photo-there are paper tulips,which were made by my younger sister.

Finally,I'll give you a tip of the day:
Summer is not only sun,but fashion either.


No comments:

Post a Comment