Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Street Art of Perm'. Part 1

As I've promised much time ago, today you'll see a set of photos refered to Perm' and its Art objects. And a big part of them was made by simple people! I find it really interesting, though it's kinda weird:)

For the last time it's a usual thing for a citizen of Perm to see new abstract art-creations  somewhere on the fence. Although some of these images may look a bit strange or even provocative, you should agree, that it's still better to see something bright on the wall than seeing nothing.
The image above excites me a lot! I love such a way of drawing.

Below you can also.....
... see some other pieces of this wall.






Speaking about another painted walls.....

An image of enormous-sized dog, whose skin is used as a train by fleas










And some more creations....


Huge pictures on the old building just near the seafront*



Below you can see my favourite painted wall - that is a long fence covered with colourful cartoon-styled monsters and creatures :)




The last piece of this wall is especially popular among citizens. I'm sure,that you understand why :)


Hope, you liked watching all these unusual creations from Perm'. However, that's not everything about our Street Art. That's why I promise to post the second part of this Art-trip in the nearest future.



1 comment:

  1. I think the "tour" around your city was such a good idea Катя, to let people know the Art of your city, especially when this Art is the product of simple and not popular people/Artists.
    -Nino-

    ReplyDelete