Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 7, 2012

My Mail-art experience

As I have returned to my postcrossing hobby, I soon started being really bored with simple white envelopes and cards. I was sure that all these same "naked" letters look so dull , so I quickly started searching for different ideas about decorating envelopes.....and that's how I came to the idea of Mail Art.

So,being really inspired by some sites and just amazing creations, I have tried to do something SPECIAL myself. And here are my first results:

A marmaid was sent to Lilli from Canada, who loves everything connected to ocean.



My lovely letter to Monika from Czech Republic

My most favourite hand-made envelope.Tomorrow I'll send it to another part of my hometown Perm'.I guess there's something charming there:)

 And that's what is hidden inside the letter above:) I really like when a letter has a cool "background" inside. This time I was really inspired and drew such a "pop-art-psycho" ornament.I'm really satisfitied with my result!Hope,that the sender would be pleased with it!:)
 Hope,you'll enjoy my creations.May be , you have your own ideas about decorating envelopes? Or have you ever tried to create mail art yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment