Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 3, 2012

Postcrossing experience

Approximately one month ago I suddenly remembered , that I'm registered on www.postcrossing.com . If someone doesn't know what is that, I advise you to follow the link and read the desciprion. In one phrase, your goal is to send a random person a postcard,and then another random person sends a postcard for you!

So,when I found out I haven't been there for a couple of months, I felt really guilty(( That's why I decided to reanimate my postcrossing experience. 
At the moment I've already sent 8 postcards and now I'm busy with my 9th one. Sometimes I spent too much time for creating a card,frankly speaking!, but that's only because I think for too long about what kind of card to send:) 


This time I got an adress from Belarus, and that fact made me think about what to send even more!:) I didn't want to send something typical from my country like bears or hohloma to Belarus as I won't wonder anyone there. So I had to think about something special.....

A girl,who will receive my card, writes in her profile that she is keen on vintage and retro postcards. Fortunately, today I have enough imagination and fantasy to create something similar to her wishes,and I've done it!

Now look at my hand-made postcard.....

I have luckily found a 60s-styled lady, so I can say that's retro-style!:) On her backgrounde there is a nice horoscope:)

 
I really hope this girl will like my card:) At least, let her will be pleased!:)
And what do you think?  

Later I will show you my another postcrossing creation .....:)
 

1 comment:

  1. You made a really cool post-card Katya, good job !
    -Nino-

    ReplyDelete