Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blue-blue hair

Today I have a very strong,burning, just desperate desire to write smth. Still don't know for sure what can I tell you and what can i write about, but....it is such a moment when you just want something to happen and that's all. No excuses, just do it

Recently in a book of Haruki Murakami I've found a quote which suits my current "life mood" perfectly. That can be my supreme motto for this summer.

"Summer, loneliness, the heat"

The most "interesting" thing in this my statement is that i dont feel desperate or bad because of it. To tell the truth, that was expectable. All my summers are the same :) only my goals change. However, i cant say if that is good or bad trait of mine. Who knows.

This summer i am trying and will carry on trying to change my appearance. I dont feel satisfitited with my current image ,but the most frightening is that i dont know what exactly to do with this all!:)

Hope, time will show

______________________________
But now, my "far far" dream is to have this wonderful colour of hair. This airy blue-purple mix. I guess it looks miracle. May be, someday I will be brave and do something like that with me.But,fortunately or not, now it is not the right time for blue hair :)

Oh, blue!






thelmanblogi.blogspot.com


Purpe-Pink!:) My fav also!:)




Oh, I so wish I could have such hair! It looks amazing:) 

1 comment:

  1. WoW Katya, really cool "Blue" photos... thinking of changing hair color maybe ?? ;)
    -Nino-

    ReplyDelete