Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Golden people and Italian necklace

Alive-alive and double-triple alive!

I am again alive,as you see.And from now I will try to stay alive for long,I promise.

Actually,many things have changed and have been changing.
First of all,that is winter.
The temperature gets lower and lower from week to week and sometimes it falls down really rapidly so it even looks unexpectable for us! Now you can catch the feeling of real coming winter in the air.I should say that REAL winter with it's frost and dark nights is a really fascinating thing,whatever you think.
(Remembering the frost on my hair and on lushes in the last mornings.....;)

Secondly-and in the context of a fashion blog it is more important event than the last one-my new hand-made necklace:

MY GOLDEN HUMAN BEINGS

     I love this background!;)

These creations were originally invented by me very spontaneously in a minute of brainstorm and had waited for their "Fame Hour" for a few months.Finally,I have created this necklace.

I believe,that this one looks really funky and catchy and at the same time it doesn't look freaky or strange.This necklace is graceful,fashionable and looks pretty.

To conclude,such a necklace can give an accent and refresh your image so you can easily add it to your outfit.
A new design for a new season!:)


P.S.
You know,I am especially glad as it has turned out that I have fans!:)
And I am double-triple excited as one my great fan  from Italy,whose name is NINO,has been encouraged by my hand-made wooden necklace (Remember?)  and has created an analogue of it,but made of  pieces of broken branch (I should mention that it was a really excellent idea to use the materials which are available in his climatic region) and a piece of leather.
I guess,that is a really good stylish job.It looks exotic and really "warm" so it would be suitable to wear with summer outfits.

NINO's job
NINO's job
I guess,that the most pleasant thing is to understand that someone appreciates your job and shares with you with his one.This cooperation gives me a hope that I do everything right and correctly.
Grazie,Nino!:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!You are such talented!
    The first necklace is gorgeous,I absolutely love it!
    The other is very fashionable too,I love your materials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katya for your big surprise... !!
    I really love your "Golden People"...what a great idea, stylish and special, i think you did a very good job : )
    I'm looking forward to see your new Creations...

    Thank you..."GOLDEN KATYA" !!
    -Nino-

    ReplyDelete