Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Alive

It reminds the real crime that I haven't posted anything for such long time.I guess,it is an absolute manifestation of bad behaviour.So,I should really try to atone my fault.I promise:).

This edgy photo was taken from one of the blogs at the LiveJournal blogservice.
Actually,the last days were really busy and nervous.Moreover,they were really COLD,as winter is coming closer and closer.

Meanwhile,I started thinking about pert mood more and more.Don't know why:may be because of age,may be because of holidays and freedom in the air:).But I am totally interested in edgy and NONformal now.


Hope,my vacations will be productive,including my blog activity ESPECIALLY.

By the way....Do you remember my hand-made wooden necklace? These days I am creating a male version(thanks to Nino:),so,soon you all will see my new creation.
Sorry for keeping long silence one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment