Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

60s


Not a secret,that any trend is a cyclical phenomenon.Let's call it "a fashionable recycling".

In several years an old and already forgotten trend can become alive and really popular among fashionistas again.

First of all,it regenerates among "street style" people,than it goes to
trend-hunters' lookbooks and then we totally can see this "recycled" fashion on the runway again.
Everything genius is really easy,as we can understand.

This afternoon I am really impressed by 60s fashion,which becomes really stylish and recognizable this season.

My mom's hand made jacket (such a cool and specific cloth! It looks very 60s styled), an old-school styled skirt,a simple white "alkashka" top,an orange belt and these calm beige shoes.
I guess,that two different prints and colors look together very interesting and catchy.
Moreover,60s styled design looks really juicy and self-made.
long live minimalistic heels and laces
I really enjoy these  sleeves-pouffe and vintage decoration of pockets and a collar.

So,Today I have a very 60s mood,as I think:).

5 comments:

  1. I love this style of 60's, I like your combination friend!
    xoxo
    by: Itzel Betancourt

    ReplyDelete
  2. who says you can't combined stripes to stripes??
    really pretty and very 60's look...
    I like it...you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi Katya, muito legal o blog!!! sei que fala de moda pelas fotos (ficaram "fashions" e autenticas). É "bealtiful" parabéns e bjs!♥♥♥ ♥♥♥...

    ReplyDelete
  4. привет катя!
    Мне вообще нравятся 60 ые!
    Особенно этот жакет!

    ReplyDelete